Welcome! (Everything You Need to Know)

5 replies
Moon Sugar:
+2,039
Poll Dancer
tumblr_nxq4tvKKKT1tuy6fso2_r1_1280.jpg

Welcome

Welcome to the guild! Thank you for becoming a part of our oddball family. <3

It can be daunting to hop into a roleplay (RP) guild, especially if you're new to RP. There are stories to catch up on, character relationships and dynamics to discover, and in general learning to become a better RPer. This thread is here to connect you to all the things you need to know in general about RP and about Blue Skooma.

Anything with a * next to it is necessary information and are rules we expect you to know and understand. Anything else is supplementary to help you as you begin your journey with us. Please feel free to contact an officer, senior officer, or myself with any questions (GM: @Vulano, Sr. Officers: @Gnarlyarchfiend, @WildCat800, @Furryf0rm3r)

Blue Skooma Rules
Rules of Conduct 4.0* - all members MUST read

How to Roleplay - Our Rules & Guidelines
Lore & Roleplaying* - a MUST read especially if you have a vampire or werewolf character
Roleplaying Format - technical chat stuff, how to properly format your roleplay

In Character Rules

In Character Town Laws* - all of the town laws enforced by guards, unlawful characters plus vampires & werewolves should familiarize themselves with this.

Settings & Story
Guild Factions - a list of the different in-character organizations within the guild and the characters that belong to these organizations. From bartenders to guards to mercenaries, if you're looking for the perfect niche for your character, here's where you can start! Find all of the needed contacts for getting involved in our factions in this thread.

Guild Events
Weekly story events every Monday and Friday @ 10pm EST meeting in the tavern.
Officer Meeting in Discord (general members welcome to attend) every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

Additionally, there is typically casual, unscheduled RP happening around the tavern in Cormount at most hours of the day/night. Member-hosted faction events are also subject to occur outside of normal event hours; you may check the calendar on the forum for a reference, to see what events are being hosted. As a guild, we seem to be most active with RP between the hours of 7pm EST and 2am EST, though of course these are loose hours. If ever you want to RP but don't see any RP happening, don't hesitate to give a little shout out in the guild chat (or ask an officer to, if you're nervous), and most of the time there will be a handful of people willing to RP with you.

Spoiler: Our Current Administrative TeamShow
gt1mKRKt.png
Click me.
Buy me a coffee.
Posted Jan 25, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 14, 18
Moon Sugar
List
Undo
Moon Sugar:
+2,039
Poll Dancer
Updated last: 7/25/2015